Age Group Competition
- This competition consists of 3 specific races i.e. Hill Climb (Hills),
Time Trial (Flat) and a Road Race which will alternate each year
between Age Group Circuit
(Hills) and Dolphin Circuit (Flat)
- No handicaps will apply in these three races
- Points are scored on Actual Time based on Age Groups and Gender
- Points awarded will be 40 points for 1st, 20 for 2nd, 10 for 3rd, 5
for 4th and 1 point for the rest of the finishers within a age group
- All three races races points will count.
- To qualify for final Age Group Category winners at the end of the
competition, a minimum of two of the races must have been
participated in and finished.
- NO Elite Racing and Visitors Series riders will be allowed in the Hill Climb and Time
Trial but will be allowed in the road race.
- Medals will be awarded to the first three places per Age Group per
Gender at the end of the three race competition.
- Tandems will be classified as an age group and will compete against
other tandems in their own category.