- This competition consists of 16 selected races.
- Handicaps per racing group are applied and points are scored based on
the Handicap Time.
- Points system used is 180 points down to 2 points for all finishers
- Bunch times are applied as well as all riders within the bunch receive
the same points. This is done for safety reasons in bunch finishes.
- Of the 16 races only your 10 best races points will count.
- Marshalling points (180 points per duty) is added to the total points
as Bonus Points to a maximum of 360 points.
- Handicap Points Awards will be awarded to the overall first three
places within the club plus the winners per racing group