- This competition consists of 16 selected races.
- Handicaps per racing group are applied and points are scored based on
the Handicap Time.
- Points system used is 180 points down to 2 points for all finishers
- Bunch times are applied as well as all riders within the bunch receive
the same points. This is done for safety reasons in bunch finishes.
- Of the 15 races only 13 races points will count. This is
because each member is expected to do two marshal duties. If any races are cancelled due to bad weather or any other reason the number of races used for the points will always
be the number of races held less 2.
- Marshalling points (180 points per duty) is added to the total points
as Bonus Points to a maximum of 360 points.
- Handicap Points Awards will be awarded to the overall first three
places within the club plus the winners per racing group